Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i like martha just fine....

okay, so here's my first post on my new blog and before we get into all of the nitty-gritty, i want to clear some things up.

i like martha just fine. in fact, were i to actually meet her (which i never have or even come close to) i may very well absolutely adore her. who knows?

my blog's title does not refer to any pre-existing beef between me and martha, nor do i wish for it to imply that i hate her. rather, i am attempting to make a humourous comment on the types of tips and anti-tips i hope to bring to this space.

and boy, do i ever have some anti-tips. lazy housewives of the world unite! i do not know how to cook, sew, scrapbook or regrout my bathroom tile, and my friends and neighbors are none the wiser!

we can appear perfect without actually having to be perfect, which quite frankly makes us even more perfect than the seemingly perfect people on this earth (what a semi-perfect sentence, no?).

yes, martha stewart hates me, and if she doesn't yet, she soon will, once i get done educating the masses on how to fake a 'martha stewart existence' without all that skill and hardwork crap that is so often needed to complete her projects.

get ready, martha: it's about to be on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment